Link has been copied
The route Ningbo (China) – Budapest by Shanghai Airlines was opened.
Flights start twice a week in July, with a flight time of 11 hours and 30 minutes. Tickets cost from $1,780 roundtrip.
Currency exchange rate HUF to CNY
Hungary: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Hungary in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Hungary in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Újév)
- March 25, Saturday: 1848 Revolution Memorial Day (Nemzeti ünnep)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Nagypéntek)
- April 9, Sunday: Easter Sunday (Húsvétvasárnap)
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday (Húsvéthétfő)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (A munka ünnepe)
- May 28, Sunday: Pentecost (Pünkösdvasárnap)
- May 29, Monday: Whit Monday (Pünkösdhétfő)
- August 20, Sunday: State Foundation Day (Az államalapítás ünnepe)
- October 23, Monday: 1956 Revolution Memorial Day (Nemzeti ünnep)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Mindenszentek)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Karácsony)
- December 26, Tuesday: St. Stephen’s Day (Karácsony másnapja)
China: country’s borders status
Borders of China are open
Updates on visa requirements
Issuance of all types of visas is resumed.
Visa exemption for nationals of Japan with a normal passport is suspended.
Visa exemption for nationals of Brunei Darussalam and Singapore with a normal passport resumed.
All arriving people must complete an “Exit/Entry Health Declaration Form” online or from the WeChat app ‘Customs Passenger Fingertip Service’ and present a QR code before departure or upon arrival.
National holidays in China in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in China in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (新年)
- January 22, Sunday: Chinese New Year (春節)
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (国际妇女节)
- March 1, Monday: Day of International Solidarity of Workers (中国青年日)
- May 4, Thursday: China youth day (国际儿童节)
- June 1, Thursday: International Children’s Day (国际儿童节)
- August 1, Tuesday: The day of the creation of the People’s Liberation Army of China (创建中国人民解放军的那天)
- September 10, Sunday: Teacher’s Day (教师节)
- September 29, Friday: Feast of mid -autumn (中秋節)
- October 1, Sunday: The day of education of the PRC (中国教育日)
- April 4, Tuesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 5, Wednesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 6, Thursday: Zinmin (清明節)
- June 22, Thursday: Feast of dragon boats (端午)