Link has been copied
The Philippines will temporarily suspend flights on 17 May.
The country will carry out repairs to its airspace management system.
Currency exchange rate PHP to USD
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Philippines in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Philippines in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year’s Day (Araw ng Bagong Taon);
- February 25, Saturday: EDSA Revolution Anniversary (Anibersaryo ng rebolusyon ng EDSA);
- March 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Huwebes Santo);
- March 7, Friday: Good Friday (Magandang Biyernes);
- April 8, Saturday: Black Saturday (Itim na Sabado);
- April 9, Sunday: Day of Valor (Araw ng lakas ng loob);
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al-Fitr (Eid al-Fitr);
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Araw ng mga Manggagawa);
- June 12, Monday: Independence Day (Araw ng Kalayaan);
- June 28, Wednesday: Eid al-Adha (Eid al-Adha);
- August 21, Monday: Ninoy Aquino Day (Araw ni Ninoy Aquino);
- August 28, Monday: National Heroes Day (Pambansang Araw ng Bayani);
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Araw ng mga Santo);
- November 2, Thursday: All Saints’ Day (Araw ng mga Santo);
- November 30, Thursday: Bonifacio Day (Araw ng Bonifacio);
- December 8, Friday: Immaculate Conception (Immaculate paglilihi);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Pasko);
- December 30, Saturday: Rizal Day (Rizal Day);
- December 31, Sunday: New Year’s Eve (Bisperas ng Bagong Taon).
The dates of Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Adha will be officially approved by the President of the Philippines.