Link has been copied
The Philippines will launch a pilot e-visa programme on August 24.
Only Chinese citizens will be able to use the new system in the first phase.
Currency exchange rate PHP to CNY
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Philippines in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Philippines in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year’s Day (Araw ng Bagong Taon);
- February 25, Saturday: EDSA Revolution Anniversary (Anibersaryo ng rebolusyon ng EDSA);
- March 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Huwebes Santo);
- March 7, Friday: Good Friday (Magandang Biyernes);
- April 8, Saturday: Black Saturday (Itim na Sabado);
- April 9, Sunday: Day of Valor (Araw ng lakas ng loob);
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al-Fitr (Eid al-Fitr);
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Araw ng mga Manggagawa);
- June 12, Monday: Independence Day (Araw ng Kalayaan);
- June 28, Wednesday: Eid al-Adha (Eid al-Adha);
- August 21, Monday: Ninoy Aquino Day (Araw ni Ninoy Aquino);
- August 28, Monday: National Heroes Day (Pambansang Araw ng Bayani);
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Araw ng mga Santo);
- November 2, Thursday: All Saints’ Day (Araw ng mga Santo);
- November 30, Thursday: Bonifacio Day (Araw ng Bonifacio);
- December 8, Friday: Immaculate Conception (Immaculate paglilihi);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Pasko);
- December 30, Saturday: Rizal Day (Rizal Day);
- December 31, Sunday: New Year’s Eve (Bisperas ng Bagong Taon).
The dates of Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Adha will be officially approved by the President of the Philippines.
China: country’s borders status
Borders of China are open
Updates on visa requirements
Issuance of all types of visas is resumed.
Visa exemption for nationals of Japan with a normal passport is suspended.
Visa exemption for nationals of Brunei Darussalam and Singapore with a normal passport resumed.
All arriving people must complete an “Exit/Entry Health Declaration Form” online or from the WeChat app ‘Customs Passenger Fingertip Service’ and present a QR code before departure or upon arrival.
National holidays in China in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in China in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (新年)
- January 22, Sunday: Chinese New Year (春節)
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (国际妇女节)
- March 1, Monday: Day of International Solidarity of Workers (中国青年日)
- May 4, Thursday: China youth day (国际儿童节)
- June 1, Thursday: International Children’s Day (国际儿童节)
- August 1, Tuesday: The day of the creation of the People’s Liberation Army of China (创建中国人民解放军的那天)
- September 10, Sunday: Teacher’s Day (教师节)
- September 29, Friday: Feast of mid -autumn (中秋節)
- October 1, Sunday: The day of education of the PRC (中国教育日)
- April 4, Tuesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 5, Wednesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 6, Thursday: Zinmin (清明節)
- June 22, Thursday: Feast of dragon boats (端午)