Link has been copied
The March-Contact theatre forum will be held in Mogilev from 21 to 27 March.
The theatre companies from Belarus and Russia will perform in front of the audience, and master classes will be organised by the directors every day.
Belarus: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Belarus in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Belarus in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 7, Saturday: Orthodox Christmas (Православное Рождество);
- March 8, Wednesday: Women’s Day (Женский день);
- April 25, Saturday: Radonitsa (Радоница);
- Monday 1 May: Labor Day (День труда);
- May 9, Tuesday: Victory Day (День Победы);
- Monday 3 July: Independence Day (День независимости);
- Tuesday 7 November: October Revolution Day (День Октябрьской Революции);
- December 25, Monday: Catholic Christmas (Католическое Рождество).
Bridge holidays in Belarus in 2023:
- April 24 is moved to April 29 (Saturday);
- May 8 is moved to May 13 (Saturday);
- November 6 is moved to November 11 (Saturday).
Flights are on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Tickets cost from $200 one way.
The event will feature literature from centers of Georgian culture.
The new regulations are valid until March 31, 2024.
Tickets cost from $1,490 roundtrip.
Tickets cost from $1,375 roundtrip.
Tickets cost from $543 roundtrip.
Tickets cost from $300 roundtrip.
There were clashes with the police in Tel Aviv.
A car can be summoned in the Nala app.
The exposition is located on the third floor of Terminal A.
Flights are three times a week. Tickets cost from 5800 rubles one way.
Wind gusts up to 25 m/sec were recorded in the city.
Protesters block the work of airports and train stations in Paris and Lyon.
Tickets cost from $2,000 one way.
The program applies to citizens of 59 countries.
To create a poll or leave a comment, please login or register