Link has been copied
The Libélula Dorada Short Film Festival will be held from 18 to 26 August in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
54 short films from all over the world will be screened. The venue is the Palacio de la Cultura. The cost is $3 per film.
Currency exchange rate DOP to USD
Dominican Republic: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in the Dominican Republic in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in the Dominican Republic in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year;
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany;
- Saturday, 21 January: Our Lady of Altagracia;
- Thursday, 26 January: Juan Pablo Duarte’s Birthday;
- Monday, 27 February: Independence Day;
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday;
- Monday, 1 May: Labor Day;
- Sunday, 28 May: Mother’s Day;
- Thursday, June 8: Feast of Corpus Christi;
- August 16, Wednesday: Restoration Day of the Dominican Republic;
- Sunday, 24 September: Our Lady of Mercy;
- Monday, 6 November: Constitution Day;
- December 25, Monday: Christmas.