Link has been copied
The International Theatre Festival will be held in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) from August 20 to 30.
35 performances from Latin American countries will be presented. The venue is the Grand Theatre of Cibao. The ticket price is $3.
Currency exchange rate DOP to USD
Dominican Republic: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in the Dominican Republic in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in the Dominican Republic in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year;
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany;
- Saturday, 21 January: Our Lady of Altagracia;
- Thursday, 26 January: Juan Pablo Duarte’s Birthday;
- Monday, 27 February: Independence Day;
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday;
- Monday, 1 May: Labor Day;
- Sunday, 28 May: Mother’s Day;
- Thursday, June 8: Feast of Corpus Christi;
- August 16, Wednesday: Restoration Day of the Dominican Republic;
- Sunday, 24 September: Our Lady of Mercy;
- Monday, 6 November: Constitution Day;
- December 25, Monday: Christmas.