Link has been copied
The Gastronomic Festival takes place in Zaragoza (Spain) until 24 September.
It will feature 30 Latin restaurants, live music and a fair. The venue is the Gran Sebastian Park. Admission is free.
Currency exchange rate EUR to USD
Spain: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Spain in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Spain in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Año Nuevo)
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Epifanía)
- March 19, Sunday: St. Joseph’s Day (Día de San José)
- April 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Jueves Santo)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Viernes Santo)
- April 10, Monday: Easter (Pascua de Resurrección)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (día del Trabajo)
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption (Asunción)
- October 12, Thursday: National Day of Spain (Fiesta Nacional de España)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints Day (Día de todos los Santos)
- December 6, Wednesday: Constitution Day (día de la Constitución)
- December 8, Friday: Immaculate Conception (Inmaculada Concepción)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Navidad)