Link has been copied
The first Radisson-branded hotel has opened in Baku.
Radisson Hotel Baku is located opposite Milli Park overlooking the Caspian Sea, with room rates starting from $90 per night.
Currency exchange rate AZN to USD
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Azerbaijan in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Azerbaijan in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Saturday: New Year (Yeni il);
- January 20, Thursday: Memorial Day of the Victims of the Totalitar Regime (Totalitar Regim Qurbanların Anım Günü);
- March 8, Tuesday: International Women’s Day (Beynəlxalq Women’s Day);
- March 20, Sunday: Nowruz Bayram (Nowruz holiday);
- April 21, 22, Friday, Saturday: Ramazan Bayram (Ramazan Bayramı);
- May 9, Monday: Victory Day over Fascism (Victory Day over Fascism);
- May 28, Saturday: Republic Day (Respublika Günü);
- June 15, Wednesday: National Salvation Day (Milli Qurtuluş Günü);
- June 26, Sunday: National Army Day (Milli Ordu Günü);
- June 28, 29, Wednesday, Thursday: Eid al-Adha (Qurban bayramı);
- October 18, Tuesday: Independence Day (Müstaqillik Günü);
- November 9, Wednesday: State Flag Day (Dövlət Bayrağı Günü);
- November 12, Saturday: Constitution Day (Konstitusiya günü);
- December 31, Saturday: Azerbaijani Solidarity Day (Azərbaycanlıların Həmrəyliyi Günü).
Bridge holidays in Azerbaijan in 2023: the days off are January 3, 4, April 24 and May 29.