Link has been copied
SkyTeam opened a VIP lounge at Santiago de Chile airport (Chile).
The lounge has restrooms and mountain views. The lounge is located on Level 1 of Terminal 2.
Currency exchange rate USD to EUR
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Chile in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Chile in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 2, Monday: New Year (Año Nuevo);
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Viernes Santo);
- April 8, Saturday: Holy Saturday (Sábado Santo);
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (Día del Trabajo);
- May 21, Sunday: Navy Day (Día de las Glorias Navales);
- June 7, Wednesday: Battle of Arica, only in Arica and Parinacota Region (Asalto y Toma del Morro de Arica)
- June 26, Monday: Saint Peter and Saint Paul (San Pedro y San Pablo);
- July 16, Sunday: Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Virgen del Carmen);
- August 10, Thursday: Saint Lawrence, only in Tarapacá Region (San Lawrence);
- August 10, Thursday: National Miner’s Day, only in Atacama Region (Día del Minero Nacional);
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption of Mary (Asunción de la Virgen);
- September 18, Monday: National Day (Fiestas Patrias);
- September 19, Tuesday: Army Day (Día de las Glorias del Ejército);
- September 20, Wednesday: Fiesta de La Pampilla, only in Coquimbo Region (Fiesta de la Pampilla);
- September 21, Thursday: National Possession of the Strait of Magellan, only in Magallanes Region (Toma de posesión del estrecho de Magallanes);
- October 2, Monday: Los Ríos Region Anniversary, only in Los Ríos Region (Aniversario de la Región de Los Ríos);
- October 9, Monday: Columbus Day (Día del Descubrimiento de Dos Mundos);
- October 27, Friday: Reformation Day (Día Nacional de las Iglesias Evangélicas y Protestantes);
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints (Día de Todos los Santos);
- November 19, Sunday: Presidential, parliamentary and regional elections (Elecciones presidencial, congresistas y regionales);
- December 8, Friday: Immaculate Conception (Inmaculada Concepción);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Navidad).