Link has been copied
Several shops at Schiphol Airport have stopped selling plastic water bottles.
SAR is taking the initiative to install drinking water taps and for passengers to use reusable bottles.
Currency exchange rate EUR to USD
Netherlands: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in the Netherlands in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in the Netherlands in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday, January 1: New Year’s Eve (Nieuwjaarsdag);
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Goede vrijdag);
- April 9-10, Sunday and Monday: Easter Sunday and Easter Monday (Eerste en tweede paasdag);
- April 27, Thursday: King’s Day (Koningsdag);
- May 5, Friday: Liberation Day (Bevrijdingsdag);
- May 18, Thursday: Ascension Day (Hemelvaartsdag);
- May 28-29, Sunday and Monday: Trinity Sunday and Trinity Monday (Eerste en tweede pinksterdag);
- December 25-26, Monday and Tuesday: Christmas and Second Day of Christmas (Eerste en tweede kerstdag).