Link has been copied
Saudia will launch a second daily flight from Riyadh to Istanbul starting June 23.
The flight time is 4 hours and 20 minutes. Tickets cost from $800 roundtrip.
Currency exchange rate SAR to TRY
Saudi Arabia: country’s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Holders of a Hajj visa must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
This rule does not apply to children under 12.
Vaccines accepted are:
AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac and Sputnik V.
More details can be found here.
Holders of a visit visa must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in Iran are not allowed to enter.
National holidays in Saudi Arabia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Saudi Arabia in 2023. Non-working days:
- Wednesday, 22 February: Foundation Day (يوم التأسيس);
- Friday to Monday, April 21 to April 24: Eid al-Fitr (عطلة عيد الفطر);
- Tuesday to Friday, June 27 to June 30: Eid al-Adha (عطلة عيد الأضحى);
- Saturday, 23 September: National Day (اليوم الوطني).
Turkey: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Turkey in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Turkey in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Yılbaşı)
- April 21, Friday: Ramazan (Ramazan)
- April 22, Saturday: Ramazan (Ramazan)
- April 23, Sunday: Ramazan (Ramazan)
- April 23, Sunday: Children’s Day (Çocuk Günü)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (İşçi bayramı)
- May 19, Friday: Youth and Sports Day (Gençlik ve Spor Günü)
- June 28, Wednesday: Kurban Bayram (Kurban Bayram)
- June 29, Thursday: Kurban Bayram (Kurban Bayram)
- June 30, Friday: Kurban Bayram (Kurban Bayram)
- July 1, Saturday: Kurban Bayram (Kurban Bayram)
- July 15, Saturday: Day of democracy and national solidarity (Demokrasi Günü ve Ulusal Dayanışma)
- August 30, Wednesday: Victory Day (Zafer günü)
- October 29, Sunday: Day of the Republic (Cumhuriyet Günü)