Link has been copied
Saudi Arabian Airlines and Kuwait Airways have signed a codeshare agreement.
Passengers on both airlines will have more alternative flight options.
Currency exchange rate SAR to KWD
Saudi Arabia: country’s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Holders of a Hajj visa must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
This rule does not apply to children under 12.
Vaccines accepted are:
AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac and Sputnik V.
More details can be found here.
Holders of a visit visa must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in Iran are not allowed to enter.
National holidays in Saudi Arabia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Saudi Arabia in 2023. Non-working days:
- Wednesday, 22 February: Foundation Day (يوم التأسيس);
- Friday to Monday, April 21 to April 24: Eid al-Fitr (عطلة عيد الفطر);
- Tuesday to Friday, June 27 to June 30: Eid al-Adha (عطلة عيد الأضحى);
- Saturday, 23 September: National Day (اليوم الوطني).
Kuwait: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Kuwait in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Kuwait in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday, January 1: New Year (السنة الجديدة);
- Saturday, February 18: Ascension of the Prophet (صعود النبي);
- Saturday, February 25: National Day (اليوم الوطني);
- Sunday, February 26: Liberation Day (يوم التحرير);
- Friday, April 21: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الأضحى);
- Saturday, April 22: Eid al-Adha (إجازة عيد الأضحى);
- Sunday, April 23: Eid al-Adha (إجازة عيد الأضحى);
- Wednesday, June 28: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى);
- Thursday, June 29: Eid al-Adha (إجازة عيد الأضحى);
- Wednesday, July 19: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية);
- Thursday, September 28: Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (مولد النبي محمد).