Link has been copied
Saudi Arabia urges its citizens to leave Lebanon.
Armed clashes have erupted in the country.
Currency exchange rate SAR to LBP
Saudi Arabia: country’s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Holders of a Hajj visa must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
This rule does not apply to children under 12.
Vaccines accepted are:
AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac and Sputnik V.
More details can be found here.
Holders of a visit visa must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in Iran are not allowed to enter.
National holidays in Saudi Arabia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Saudi Arabia in 2023. Non-working days:
- Wednesday, 22 February: Foundation Day (يوم التأسيس);
- Friday to Monday, April 21 to April 24: Eid al-Fitr (عطلة عيد الفطر);
- Tuesday to Friday, June 27 to June 30: Eid al-Adha (عطلة عيد الأضحى);
- Saturday, 23 September: National Day (اليوم الوطني).
Lebanon: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Lebanon in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Lebanon in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday, 1 January: New Year’s Eve (يوم السنة الجديدة);
- Friday, January 6: Armenian Christmas (يوم عيد الميلاد للأرمن);
- Thursday, 9 February: Saint Maron’s Day (يوم القديس مارون);
- Tuesday, 14 February: Memorial Day of Rafik Hariri (يوم ذكرى رفيق الحريري);
- Saturday, March 25: Annunciation (عيد البشارة);
- Friday, 7 April: Good Friday (جمعة جيدة);
- Sunday, 9 April: Easter Sunday (عيد الفصح);
- Friday, 14 April: Orthodox Good Friday (جمعة جيدة);
- Sunday, 16 April: Orthodox Easter Sunday (عيد الفصح);
- Friday, April 21: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الفطر);
- Monday. 1 May: Labor Day (يوم العمل);
- Sunday. 7 May: Sun Martyrs’ Day (يوم الشهداء);
- Sunday. 14 May: Day of Resistance and Liberation (يوم المقاومة والتحرير);
- Wednesday, June 28: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى);
- Wednesday, 19 July: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية);
- Friday, 28 July: Ashura (عاشوراء);
- Tuesday, 15 August: Assumption of the Blessed Virgin (يوم الافتراض);
- Wednesday, 27 September: Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (المولد النبوي الشريف);
- Wednesday, 22 November: Independence Day (يوم الاستقلال);
- Monday, 25 December: Christmas (يوم عيد ميلاد المسيح).