Link has been copied
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) – Cairo (Sphinx airport) route of flynas airline was opened.
Flights starting from July 1, three times a week, flight time – 2 hours 55 minutes. Tickets cost from $300 roundtrip.
Currency exchange rate SAR to EGP
Saudi Arabia: country’s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Holders of a Hajj visa must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
This rule does not apply to children under 12.
Vaccines accepted are:
AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac and Sputnik V.
More details can be found here.
Holders of a visit visa must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in Iran are not allowed to enter.
National holidays in Saudi Arabia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Saudi Arabia in 2023. Non-working days:
- Wednesday, 22 February: Foundation Day (يوم التأسيس);
- Friday to Monday, April 21 to April 24: Eid al-Fitr (عطلة عيد الفطر);
- Tuesday to Friday, June 27 to June 30: Eid al-Adha (عطلة عيد الأضحى);
- Saturday, 23 September: National Day (اليوم الوطني).
Egypt: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Egypt in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Egypt in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 7, Saturday: Coptic Christmas (عيد الميلاد القبطية)
- January 25, Wednesday: Day of the Revolution of 25-th January (يوم الثورة 25 يناير)
- March 16, Monday: Coptic Easter (قبعة عيد الفصح)
- March 17, Tuesday: Sham Ennesim (شم النسيم)
- April 21, Friday: Eid al Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- April 25, Tuesday: The day of the SININA (يوم سينينا)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (عيد العمال)
- June 27, Tuesday: Day Arafat (يوم عرفات)
- June 28, Wednesday: Kurban-Bayram (كوربان بايرام)
- June 29, Thursday: Kurban-Bayram (كوربان بايرام)
- June 30, Friday: Revolution Day June 30 (يوم الثورة 30 يونيو)
- July 19, Wednesday: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية)
- July 23, Sunday: Day of Revolution (يوم الثورة)
- September 27, Wednesday: Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (عيد ميلاد النبي محمد)
- October 6, Friday: Day of the Armed Forces (يوم القوات المسلحة)