Link has been copied
Philippine Airlines is running a sale on domestic flights in the Philippines for the autumn period until 24 September.
The base fare is $25.
Currency exchange rate PHP to USD
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Philippines in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Philippines in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year’s Day (Araw ng Bagong Taon);
- February 25, Saturday: EDSA Revolution Anniversary (Anibersaryo ng rebolusyon ng EDSA);
- March 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Huwebes Santo);
- March 7, Friday: Good Friday (Magandang Biyernes);
- April 8, Saturday: Black Saturday (Itim na Sabado);
- April 9, Sunday: Day of Valor (Araw ng lakas ng loob);
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al-Fitr (Eid al-Fitr);
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Araw ng mga Manggagawa);
- June 12, Monday: Independence Day (Araw ng Kalayaan);
- June 28, Wednesday: Eid al-Adha (Eid al-Adha);
- August 21, Monday: Ninoy Aquino Day (Araw ni Ninoy Aquino);
- August 28, Monday: National Heroes Day (Pambansang Araw ng Bayani);
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Araw ng mga Santo);
- November 2, Thursday: All Saints’ Day (Araw ng mga Santo);
- November 30, Thursday: Bonifacio Day (Araw ng Bonifacio);
- December 8, Friday: Immaculate Conception (Immaculate paglilihi);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Pasko);
- December 30, Saturday: Rizal Day (Rizal Day);
- December 31, Sunday: New Year’s Eve (Bisperas ng Bagong Taon).
The dates of Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Adha will be officially approved by the President of the Philippines.