Link has been copied
Oman Air is running a sale on flights until 31 October 2023 until 30 May.
Discounts of up to 20% are valid on routes from Muscat to Paris, Milan, Moscow, Bangkok and Istanbul.
Currency exchange rate OMR to USD
Oman: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Oman in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Oman in 2023. Non-working days:
- February 18, Saturday: Israa wal Miraj (الإسراء والمعراج);
- from April 21 to April 24, from Friday to Monday: Eid ul-Fitr (عيد الفطر);
- from June 28 to July 1, from Wednesday to Saturday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى);
- July 19, Wednesday: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية);
- July 23, Sunday: Resurrection Day (يوم النهضة);
- September 27, Wednesday: Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (المولد النبوي الشريف);
- November 18, Saturday: National Day (اليوم الوطني).
Official holidays in Oman are Thursday and Friday. Private companies also work on Thursday until lunch. Banks are open to work with clients from 08:00 to 14:00 from Sunday to Thursday (Friday and Saturday are days off).