Link has been copied
Nordwind has rescheduled flights from Kazan to Tehran.
The tentative date for the resumption of flights is 16 May.
Currency exchange rate
Iran: country’s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Passengers must have:
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate in English showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival; OR
- a negative COVID-19 PCR or RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
This rule does not apply to:
- children under 12.
Arriving people could be subject to COVID-19 test at their own expense.
Requirements for vaccination and recovery certificates
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- it is in English, showing that:
- passenger was fully vaccinated at least 14 days and at most 9 months before arrival; or
- fully vaccinated and received a booster dose.
- Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience, Vaxzevria), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm, Sinovac and Sputnik V.
- Passengers traveling to Isfahan (IFN) must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate with a QR code.
National holidays in Iran in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Iran in 2023. Non-working days:
- February 4, Saturday: Birthday of Imam Ali (ولادت امام علی);
- February 11, Saturday: Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution (سالگرد انقلاب اسلامی);
- February 18, Saturday: Mabaat (مبعث);
- March 8, Wednesday: Birthday of Imam Mahdi (ولادت امام مهدی);
- March 19, Sunday: Oil Nationalization Day (روز ملی شدن نفت);
- from March 21 to March 24, Tuesday to Friday: Novruz holiday (تعطیلات نوروز);
- April 1, Saturday: Islamic Republic Day (روز جمهوری اسلامی);
- April 2, Sunday: Sizda Bedar (سیزده بیدار);
- April 12, Wednesday: Martyrdom of Imam Ali (شهادت امام علی);
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al-Fitr (عید فطر);
- April 23, Sunday: Eid al-Adha (تعطیلات عید فطر);
- May 16, Tuesday: Martyrdom of Imam Sadeq (شهادت امام صادق);
- June 3, Saturday: Death of Imam Khomeini (ارتحال امام خمینی);
- June 5, Monday: Khordad National Uprising (1963) (قیام ملی خرداد (۱۳۴۲));
- June 29, Thursday: Eid al-Fitr (عید قربان);
- July 7, Friday: Eid al-Fitr (عید غدیر);
- July 27, Thursday: Tassua (تاسوعا);
- July 28, Friday: Ashura (عاشورا);
- September 6, Wednesday: Arbaeen (اربعین);
- September 14, Thursday: Death of the Prophet Muhammad (رحلت حضرت محمد);
- September 14, Thursday: Martyrdom of Imam Hassan (شهادت امام حسن);
- September 16, Saturday: Martyrdom of Imam Reza (شهادت امام رضا);
- September 24, Sunday: Martyrdom of Imam Hassan Asghari (شهادت امام حسن عسگری);
- October 3, Tuesday: Birthday of Imam Sadeq (ولادت امام صادق);
- October 3, Tuesday: Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (میلاد حضرت محمد);
- December 15, Sunday: Martyrdom of Hazrat Fatima (شهادت حضرت فاطمه).
The official day off is Friday. Most government offices are also closed on Thursday.
Russia: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Everyone upon arrival must present a printed “Application Form“.
Updates on visa requirements
Temporarily issuance of e-visas is not available.
National holidays in Russia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Russia in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 2, Monday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 3, Tuesday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 4, Wednesday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 5, Thursday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 6, Friday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 7, Saturday: Christmas (Рождество);
- January 8, Sunday: New Year (Новый год);
- February 23, Thursday: Defender of the Fatherland Day (День Защитника Отечества);
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (Международный женский день);
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (Праздник Весны и Труда);
- May 9, Tuesday: Victory Day (День Победы);
- June 12, Monday: Russia Day (День России);
- November 4, Saturday: Day of National Unity (День народного единства).
Bridge holidays in 2023: from Sunday, January 1, to Friday, February 24, and from Sunday, January 8, to Monday, May 8.
To create a poll or leave a comment, please login or register