Link has been copied
Medieval Week will be held in Gotland (Sweden) on 6-13 August.
At the fair you can buy metalware, taste national cuisine and fight at a knight’s tournament.
Currency exchange rate SEK to USD
Sweden: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Sweden in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Sweden in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Nyår)
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Trettondedag jul)
- March 7, Friday: Good Friday (Långfredagen)
- March 9, Sunday: Easter Sunday (påsk söndag)
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday (annandag påsk)
- May 1, Monday: May day (Majdag)
- May 18, Thursday: Ascension Day (Kristi uppstigning)
- May 28, Sunday: Whitsun (Den heliga treenighetens dag)
- June 6, Tuesday: National Day of Sweden (Sveriges nationella dag)
- June 24, Saturday: Midsummer Day (Sommarsolståndets semester)
- November 4, Saturday: All Saints’ Day (Alla helgons dag)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Jul)
- December 26, Tuesday: Christmas (Jul)