Link has been copied
London City Airport has changed the rules for carrying water and electronics.
Passengers are allowed to take up to 2 liters of liquid, laptops and tablets do not have to be removed from their bags.
Currency exchange rate GBP to USD
United Kingdom: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in the United Kingdom in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in the United Kingdom in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year
- January 3, Tuesday: New Year
- January 4, Wednesday: New Year (only in Scotland)
- March 17, Friday: Saint Patrick’s Day (only in Northern Ireland)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday
- April 10, Monday: Easter
- May 1, Monday: Early May bank holiday
- May 8, Monday: Bank holiday for the coronation of King Charles III
- May 29, Monday: Spring bank holiday
- July 12, Wednesday: Battle of the Boyne (only in Northern Ireland)
- August 28, Monday: Summer bank holiday
- November 30, Thursday: St Andrew’s Day (only in Scotland)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas Day
- December 26, Tuesday: Boxing Day