Link has been copied
Korean Air has been offering speciality beers in Seoul airport lounges since 27 July.
In September, the drinks will be offered on board.
Currency exchange rate KRW to USD
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in South Korea in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in South Korea in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (새해);
- January 21, Saturday: Korean New Year (한국 새해);
- March 22, Sunday: Korean New Year (한국 새해);
- March 23, Monday: Korean New Year (한국 새해);
- January 24, Tuesday: Korean New Year (한국 새해);
- Martha 1, Wednesday: Independence Movement Day (운동 3 월 1 일);
- May 5, Friday: Children’s Day (어린이 날);
- May 27, Saturday: Buddha’s birthday (부처의 생일);
- June 6, Tuesday: Day of Remembrance (기억의 날);
- August 15, Tuesday: Liberation Day (광복절);
- September 28, Thursday: Chuseok (추석);
- September 29, Friday: Chuseok (추석);
- September 30, Saturday: Chuseok (추석);
- October 3, Tuesday: The day of the founding of the state (국가의 창립 당일);
- October 9, Monday: Hangul day (한글날);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (크리스마스).
News - South Korea
28.11.2023 00:24ZIPAIR introduces mobile check-in services on flights from Tokyo to Manila, Singapore and Seoul. Pin to board
19.11.2023 16:00Asiana Airlines opened the Melbourne (Australia) – Seoul route. Pin to board
09.11.2023 02:32The ferry “Eastern Pearl No. 6” will depart from Vladivostok (Russia) to Sokcho (South Korea) on 9 November. Pin to board
06.11.2023 22:21Vietjet’s Phu Quoc (Vietnam) – Busan (South Korea) route has been opened. Pin to board
30.10.2023 14:45Busan, South Korea, is hosting a marine art festival until 19 November. Pin to board
08.10.2023 10:29In South Korea, the Tanpyung season has started. It is dedicated to the contemplation of autumn leaves. Pin to board