Link has been copied
Kazakhstan and China have concluded an agreement on visa-free travel.
Citizens of the two countries can stay without a visa for a maximum of 30 days from the moment they cross the border.
Currency exchange rate KZT to CNY
Kazakhstan: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Kazakhstan in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Kazakhstan in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Жаңа жыл)
- January 2, Monday: New Year (Жаңа жыл)
- March 7, Saturday: An Orthodox Christmas (Православиелік Рождество)
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (Халықаралық әйелдер күні)
- March 21, Tuesday: Novruz (Ноуз)
- March 22, Wednesday: Novruz (Ноуз)
- March 23, Thursday: Novruz (Ноуз)
- May 1, Monday: Day of Unity (Бірлік күні)
- May 7, Sunday: Defender of the Fatherland Day (Отан қорғаушылар күні)
- May 9, Tuesday: Victory Day (Жеңіс күні)
- June 28, Wednesday: Kurban-Bayram (Құрбан-Байрам)
- July 6, Thursday: Day of the capital (Астана күні)
- August 30, Wednesday: Constitution day (Конституция күні)
- October 25, Wednesday: Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Қазақстан Республикасы күні)
- December 16, Saturday: Independence Day (Тәуелсіздік күні)
- December 17, Sunday: Independence Day (Тәуелсіздік күні)
China: country’s borders status
Borders of China are open
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- foreign citizens with a visa issued outside the Mainland of China after 28 March 2020.
Updates on visa requirements
Issuance of all types of visas is resumed.
Visa exemption for nationals of Japan with a normal passport is suspended.
Visa exemption for nationals of Brunei Darussalam and Singapore with a normal passport resumed.
All arriving people must complete an “Exit/Entry Health Declaration Form” online or from the WeChat app ‘Customs Passenger Fingertip Service’ and present a QR code before departure.
Passengers are allowed to have a rapid antigen test (including home testing kit) and airlines will not be required to check the test result. The test certificate must be in English or the official language of the departure country.
This rule does not apply to:
- passengers younger than 3 years;
- passengers arriving on a direct flight from Macao SAR, China;
- children under 4 years arriving on a direct flight from Hong Kong SAR, China;
- passengers arriving from Hong Kong (SAR China) who in the past 7 days have only been in China (People’s Rep.) , Hong Kong (SAR China) and Macao (SAR China).
National holidays in China in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in China in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (新年)
- January 22, Sunday: Chinese New Year (春節)
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (国际妇女节)
- March 1, Monday: Day of International Solidarity of Workers (中国青年日)
- May 4, Thursday: China youth day (国际儿童节)
- June 1, Thursday: International Children’s Day (国际儿童节)
- August 1, Tuesday: The day of the creation of the People’s Liberation Army of China (创建中国人民解放军的那天)
- September 10, Sunday: Teacher’s Day (教师节)
- September 29, Friday: Feast of mid -autumn (中秋節)
- October 1, Sunday: The day of education of the PRC (中国教育日)
- April 4, Tuesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 5, Wednesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 6, Thursday: Zinmin (清明節)
- June 22, Thursday: Feast of dragon boats (端午)