Link has been copied
Jet2.com is offering 50% off ski equipment on flights from Belfast (UK) to Salzburg (Austria) until 25 September.
Flights will start from 1 November 2023 until 30 April 2024.
Currency exchange rate EUR to GBP
Austria: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there is no COVID-related restrictions are imposed.
National holidays in Austria in 2024
Public holidays and festivals in Austria in 2024. Non-working days:
- January 1, Monday: New Year’s Day (Neues Jahr);
- January 6, Saturday: Epiphany (Offenbarung);
- April 1, Monday: Easter (Ostern);
- May 1, Wednesday: Labor Day (Tag der Arbeit);
- May 9, Thursday: Ascension Day (Christi Himmelfahrt);
- May 20, Monday: Whit Monday (Pfingstmontag);
- May 30, Thursday: Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi);
- August 15, Thursday: Assumption (Mariä Aufnahme in den Himmel);
- October 26, Saturday: National Day (Nationalfeiertag);
- November 1, Friday: All Saints’ Day (Allerheiligen);
- December 8, Sunday: Immaculate Conception (Unbefleckte Empfängnis);
- December 25, Wednesday: Christmas Day (Weihnachtstag);
- December 26, Thursday: St. Stephen`s Day (Stephanstag).
United Kingdom: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in the United Kingdom in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in the United Kingdom in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year
- January 3, Tuesday: New Year
- January 4, Wednesday: New Year (only in Scotland)
- March 17, Friday: Saint Patrick’s Day (only in Northern Ireland)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday
- April 10, Monday: Easter
- May 1, Monday: Early May bank holiday
- May 8, Monday: Bank holiday for the coronation of King Charles III
- May 29, Monday: Spring bank holiday
- July 12, Wednesday: Battle of the Boyne (only in Northern Ireland)
- August 28, Monday: Summer bank holiday
- November 30, Thursday: St Andrew’s Day (only in Scotland)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas Day
- December 26, Tuesday: Boxing Day