Link has been copied
Ireland will host a horse fair in Ballinasloe from 1-7 October.
The event will attract 100,000 people. Everyone can practise horse riding.
Currency exchange rate EUR to USD
Ireland: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Ireland in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Ireland in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday, January 1: New Year’s Eve (Lá Caille);
- Friday, March 17: St. Patrick’s Day (Lá Fhéile Pádraig);
- Friday, April 7: Good Friday (Aoine an Chéasta);
- Monday, April 10: Easter Monday (Luan Cásca);
- Monday 1 May: May Day (Lá Bealtaine);
- Monday 5 June: June banking day (Lá Saoire i mí an Mheithimh);
- Monday, August 7: August banking day (Lá Saoire i mí Lúnasa);
- Monday, October 30: October Bank Holiday (Lá Saoire i mí Dheireadh Fómhair);
- Monday, December 25: Christmas Day (Lá Nollag);
- Tuesday, December 26: Saint Stephen’s Day (Lá Fhéile Stiofáin).
News - Ireland
29.11.2023 01:54Dan Air’s Bacau (Romania) – Dublin (Ireland) route was opened. Pin to board
21.11.2023 20:27Aer Lingus is running a sale until 27 November for flights from 1 December 2023 to 14 March 2024. Pin to board
15.11.2023 11:09The UK was hit by storm “Debi”. Pin to board
10.11.2023 20:05Aer Lingus is running a sale on flights from Ireland from March to May 2024. Pin to board
31.10.2023 02:18The Beatles music festival will be held in Dublin (Ireland) on 3-7 November. Pin to board
29.10.2023 14:33In Cork (Ireland) on 31 October, the Shendon Dragon Parade will be held. Pin to board