Link has been copied
In Moyobamba (Peru) from 25 to 27 August, the Coffee Festival will be held.
All kinds of coffee-based products will be sold. The venue is Freedom Square. Entrance is free.
Currency exchange rate PEN to USD
Peru: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Peru in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Peru in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Año Nuevo)
- April 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Jueves Santo)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Viernes Santos)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (día del Trabajo)
- June 29, Thursday: Feast of St Peter and St Paul (Fiesta de San Pedro y San Pablo)
- July 28, Friday: Independence Day (Día de la Independencia)
- July 29, Saturday: Independence Day (Día de la Independencia)
- August 30, Wednesday: Feast of Saint Rose of Lima (Festividad de Santa Rosa de Lima)
- October 8, Sunday: Battle of Angamos (Batalla de Angamos)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Día de Todos los Santos)
- December 8, Friday: Immaculate Conception (Fiesta de la Inmaculada Concepcion)
- December 9, Saturday: Battle of Ayacucho (Batalla de Ayacucho)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Navidad)