Link has been copied
In Marino (Italy) 29 September – 2 October there will be a grape festival.
It is one of the oldest in the country. There will be a fair in the municipality, a solemn divine service, and wine will replace water in the fountain of the Four Moors.
Currency exchange rate EUR to USD
Italy: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Italy in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Italy in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Capodanno)
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Epifania)
- March 9, Sunday: Easter (Pasqua)
- March 10, Monday: Easter (Pasqua)
- April 25, Tuesday: Liberation Day (giorno della liberazione)
- May 1, Monday: International Day of Workers (Festa dei lavoratori)
- June 2, Friday: Day of the Republic (Giorno della Repubblica)
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption of the Virgin (Assunzione della Vergine)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Tutti i Santi)
- December 8, Friday: Day of the immaculate conception (Festeggia l’Immacolata Concezione)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Natale)
- December 26, Tuesday: Saint Stefan’s Day (Giorno di Santo Stefano)