Link has been copied
In Kazakhstan on the railway route Pavlodar – Turkestan a train with new carriages was launched.
They are equipped with air conditioning, bio-toilets, video surveillance in vestibules, electrical outlets and USB-connectors.
Currency exchange rate KZT to USD
Kazakhstan: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Kazakhstan in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Kazakhstan in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Жаңа жыл)
- January 2, Monday: New Year (Жаңа жыл)
- March 7, Saturday: An Orthodox Christmas (Православиелік Рождество)
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (Халықаралық әйелдер күні)
- March 21, Tuesday: Novruz (Ноуз)
- March 22, Wednesday: Novruz (Ноуз)
- March 23, Thursday: Novruz (Ноуз)
- May 1, Monday: Day of Unity (Бірлік күні)
- May 7, Sunday: Defender of the Fatherland Day (Отан қорғаушылар күні)
- May 9, Tuesday: Victory Day (Жеңіс күні)
- June 28, Wednesday: Kurban-Bayram (Құрбан-Байрам)
- July 6, Thursday: Day of the capital (Астана күні)
- August 30, Wednesday: Constitution day (Конституция күні)
- October 25, Wednesday: Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Қазақстан Республикасы күні)
- December 16, Saturday: Independence Day (Тәуелсіздік күні)
- December 17, Sunday: Independence Day (Тәуелсіздік күні)