Link has been copied
In June, Dushanbe will host the opening ceremony of the Central Mosque.
The religious structure consists of four minarets with a height of 75 meters each and a 47-meter dome.
Currency exchange rate TJS to USD
Tajikistan: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Tajikistan in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Tajikistan in 2023. Non-working days:
- December 31, Saturday: New Year (Соли Нав);
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Соли Нав);
- March 23, Thursday: Tajik’s Armed Forces Day (Рӯзи мусаллаҳи Тоҷикистон);
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (Рӯзи байналмилалии занон);
- Martha 21, Tuesday: Navruz (Наврӯз);
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Рӯзи мушкил);
- May 9, Tuesday: Victory Day (Рӯзи Ғалаба);
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al Adha (ИН Ал Адха);
- June 27, Tuesday: Day of National Unity (Рӯзи ваҳдати миллӣ);
- June 29, Thursday: Kurban-Bayram (Қурбон – Басам);
- June 30, Friday: Kurban-Bayram (Қурбон – Басам);
- July 1, Saturday: Kurban-Bayram (Қурбон – Басам);
- July 2, Sunday: Kurban-Bayram (Қурбон – Басам);
- September 9, Saturday: Independence Day (Рӯзи истиқлолият);
- September 11, Monday: Melon and honey festival (Фестивали харбуза ва асал);
- September 19, Tuesday: Apple festival (Фестивали Apple);
- November 6, Monday: Constitution day (Рӯзи конститутсия).