Link has been copied
In Egypt, on 15 August, they will celebrate the day of bottling of the Nile.
It has its origins in ancient times. Water sports competitions will be held in the country on this day.
Currency exchange rate EGP to USD
Egypt: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Egypt in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Egypt in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 7, Saturday: Coptic Christmas (عيد الميلاد القبطية)
- January 25, Wednesday: Day of the Revolution of 25-th January (يوم الثورة 25 يناير)
- March 16, Monday: Coptic Easter (قبعة عيد الفصح)
- March 17, Tuesday: Sham Ennesim (شم النسيم)
- April 21, Friday: Eid al Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- April 25, Tuesday: The day of the SININA (يوم سينينا)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (عيد العمال)
- June 27, Tuesday: Day Arafat (يوم عرفات)
- June 28, Wednesday: Kurban-Bayram (كوربان بايرام)
- June 29, Thursday: Kurban-Bayram (كوربان بايرام)
- June 30, Friday: Revolution Day June 30 (يوم الثورة 30 يونيو)
- July 19, Wednesday: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية)
- July 23, Sunday: Day of Revolution (يوم الثورة)
- September 27, Wednesday: Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (عيد ميلاد النبي محمد)
- October 6, Friday: Day of the Armed Forces (يوم القوات المسلحة)