Link has been copied
In Budapest, the blue metro line opened after reconstruction.
All stations are equipped with sensory paving stones to help people with low vision navigate.
Currency exchange rate HUF to USD
Hungary: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Hungary in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Hungary in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Újév)
- March 25, Saturday: 1848 Revolution Memorial Day (Nemzeti ünnep)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Nagypéntek)
- April 9, Sunday: Easter Sunday (Húsvétvasárnap)
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday (Húsvéthétfő)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (A munka ünnepe)
- May 28, Sunday: Pentecost (Pünkösdvasárnap)
- May 29, Monday: Whit Monday (Pünkösdhétfő)
- August 20, Sunday: State Foundation Day (Az államalapítás ünnepe)
- October 23, Monday: 1956 Revolution Memorial Day (Nemzeti ünnep)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Mindenszentek)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Karácsony)
- December 26, Tuesday: St. Stephen’s Day (Karácsony másnapja)