Link has been copied
Helsinki (Finland) will host the Baltic herring festival on 1-7 October.
Fishing boats will be moored in the harbour near the shopping square. There will be a competition for the most original fish dish.
Currency exchange rate EUR to USD
Finland: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Finland in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Finland in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Uudenvuodenpäivä)
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Loppiainen)
- March 7, Friday: Good Friday (Pitkäperjantai)
- March 9, Sunday: Easter (Pääsiäispäivä)
- April 10, Monday: Easter (2. pääsiäispäivä)
- May 1, Monday: Mayday (Vappu)
- May 18, Thursday: Ascension (Helatorstai)
- May 28, Sunday: Day of the Holy Trinity (Helluntaipäivä)
- June 23, Friday: Mid summer (Juhannusaatto)
- June 24, Saturday: Ivan Kupala (Juhannuspäivä)
- November 4, Saturday: All Saints’ Day (Pyhäinpäivä)
- December 6, Wednesday: independence Day (Itsenäisyyspäivä)
- December 24, Sunday: Christmas Eve (Jouluaatto)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Joulupäivä)
- December 26, Tuesday: The second day of Christmas (2. joulupäivä)