Link has been copied
Hainan (China) – Seoul (South Korea) route of T’way Air has been opened.
Flights – 2 times a week, flight time – 4 hours. Tickets cost from $300 roundtrip.
Currency exchange rate CNY to KRW
China: country’s borders status
Borders of China are open
Updates on visa requirements
Issuance of all types of visas is resumed.
Visa exemption for nationals of Japan with a normal passport is suspended.
Visa exemption for nationals of Brunei Darussalam and Singapore with a normal passport resumed.
All arriving people must complete an “Exit/Entry Health Declaration Form” online or from the WeChat app ‘Customs Passenger Fingertip Service’ and present a QR code before departure or upon arrival.
National holidays in China in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in China in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (新年)
- January 22, Sunday: Chinese New Year (春節)
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (国际妇女节)
- March 1, Monday: Day of International Solidarity of Workers (中国青年日)
- May 4, Thursday: China youth day (国际儿童节)
- June 1, Thursday: International Children’s Day (国际儿童节)
- August 1, Tuesday: The day of the creation of the People’s Liberation Army of China (创建中国人民解放军的那天)
- September 10, Sunday: Teacher’s Day (教师节)
- September 29, Friday: Feast of mid -autumn (中秋節)
- October 1, Sunday: The day of education of the PRC (中国教育日)
- April 4, Tuesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 5, Wednesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 6, Thursday: Zinmin (清明節)
- June 22, Thursday: Feast of dragon boats (端午)
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in South Korea in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in South Korea in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (새해);
- January 21, Saturday: Korean New Year (한국 새해);
- March 22, Sunday: Korean New Year (한국 새해);
- March 23, Monday: Korean New Year (한국 새해);
- January 24, Tuesday: Korean New Year (한국 새해);
- Martha 1, Wednesday: Independence Movement Day (운동 3 월 1 일);
- May 5, Friday: Children’s Day (어린이 날);
- May 27, Saturday: Buddha’s birthday (부처의 생일);
- June 6, Tuesday: Day of Remembrance (기억의 날);
- August 15, Tuesday: Liberation Day (광복절);
- September 28, Thursday: Chuseok (추석);
- September 29, Friday: Chuseok (추석);
- September 30, Saturday: Chuseok (추석);
- October 3, Tuesday: The day of the founding of the state (국가의 창립 당일);
- October 9, Monday: Hangul day (한글날);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (크리스마스).