Link has been copied
Hainan Airlines will increase the frequency of its Beijing-Brussels flights to seven per week.
The flight time is 10 hours and 35 minutes. Tickets cost from $670 one way.
China: currency exchange rate
China: country’s borders status
Borders of China are open
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- foreign citizens with a visa issued outside the Mainland of China after 28 March 2020.
Updates on visa requirements
Issuance of all types of visas is resumed.
All arriving people must complete an “Exit/Entry Health Declaration Form” online or from the WeChat app ‘Customs Passenger Fingertip Service’ and present a QR code before departure.
Passengers are allowed to have a rapid antigen test (including home testing kit) and airlines will not be required to check the test result. The test certificate must be in English or the official language of the departure country.
This rule does not apply to:
- passengers younger than 3 years;
- passengers arriving on a direct flight from Macao SAR, China;
- children under 4 years arriving on a direct flight from Hong Kong SAR, China;
- passengers arriving from Hong Kong (SAR China) who in the past 7 days have only been in China (People’s Rep.) , Hong Kong (SAR China) and Macao (SAR China).
National holidays in China in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in China in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (新年)
- January 22, Sunday: Chinese New Year (春節)
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (国际妇女节)
- March 1, Monday: Day of International Solidarity of Workers (中国青年日)
- May 4, Thursday: China youth day (国际儿童节)
- June 1, Thursday: International Children’s Day (国际儿童节)
- August 1, Tuesday: The day of the creation of the People’s Liberation Army of China (创建中国人民解放军的那天)
- September 10, Sunday: Teacher’s Day (教师节)
- September 29, Friday: Feast of mid -autumn (中秋節)
- October 1, Sunday: The day of education of the PRC (中国教育日)
- April 4, Tuesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 5, Wednesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 6, Thursday: Zinmin (清明節)
- June 22, Thursday: Feast of dragon boats (端午)
Belgium: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Belgium in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Belgium in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Neujahr)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Guter Freitag)
- April 9, Sunday: Easter (Ostern)
- April 10, Monday: Easter (Ostern)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (Tag der Arbeit)
- May 18, Thursday: Ascension Day (Christi Himmelfahrt)
- May 28, Sunday: Whitsunday (Whitsunday)
- May 29, Monday: Whit Monday (Pfingstmontag)
- July 21, Friday: National Holiday (Nationalfeiertag)
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption of Mary (Maria Himmelfahrt)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Allerheiligen)
- November 11, Saturday: Armistice Day (Tag des Waffenstillstands)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Weihnachten)
- December 26, Tuesday: Bank Holiday (Feiertag)
To create a poll or leave a comment, please login or register