Link has been copied
Emirates will increase the number of flights from Dubai to Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) to 8 flights per day on 24 September.
Tickets are priced from $140 roundtrip.
Currency exchange rate SAR to AED
Saudi Arabia: country’s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Holders of a Hajj visa must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
This rule does not apply to children under 12.
Vaccines accepted are:
AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac and Sputnik V.
More details can be found here.
Holders of a visit visa must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in Iran are not allowed to enter.
National holidays in Saudi Arabia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Saudi Arabia in 2023. Non-working days:
- Wednesday, 22 February: Foundation Day (يوم التأسيس);
- Friday to Monday, April 21 to April 24: Eid al-Fitr (عطلة عيد الفطر);
- Tuesday to Friday, June 27 to June 30: Eid al-Adha (عطلة عيد الأضحى);
- Saturday, 23 September: National Day (اليوم الوطني).
United Arab Emirates: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in UAE in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in UAE in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (السنة الجديدة)
- April 20, Thursday: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الفطر)
- April 21, Friday: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الفطر)
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الفطر)
- April 23, Sunday: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الفطر)
- June 27, Tuesday: Arafat Day (عرفات يوم)
- June 28, Wednesday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- June 29, Thursday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- June 30, Friday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- July 21, Friday: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية)
- September 29, Friday: Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday (عيد ميلاد النبي محمد)
- December 1, Friday: Commemoration Day (يوم الاحتفال)
- December 2, Saturday: National Day (اليوم الوطني)
- December 3, Sunday: National Day (اليوم الوطني)