Link has been copied
Edinburgh (Scotland) will host a Christmas fair from 17 November to 6 January.
At the bazaar, you can buy exclusive handmade goods. On the territory of the fair are planned plays and musical concerts. Entrance is free.
Currency exchange rate GBP to USD
United Kingdom: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in the United Kingdom in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in the United Kingdom in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year
- January 3, Tuesday: New Year
- January 4, Wednesday: New Year (only in Scotland)
- March 17, Friday: Saint Patrick’s Day (only in Northern Ireland)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday
- April 10, Monday: Easter
- May 1, Monday: Early May bank holiday
- May 8, Monday: Bank holiday for the coronation of King Charles III
- May 29, Monday: Spring bank holiday
- July 12, Wednesday: Battle of the Boyne (only in Northern Ireland)
- August 28, Monday: Summer bank holiday
- November 30, Thursday: St Andrew’s Day (only in Scotland)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas Day
- December 26, Tuesday: Boxing Day