Link has been copied
Days of Culture of Rostov region will be held in Belarus from 21 to 24 September.
The events are scheduled at 6 venues in Minsk, Slutsk and Vitebsk. Entrance is free.
Currency exchange rate BYN to USD
Belarus: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Belarus in 2024
Public holidays and festivals in Belarus in 2024. Non-working days:
- January 1, Monday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 2, Tuesday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 7, Sunday: Orthodox Christmas (Православное Рождество);
- March 8, Friday: Women’s Day (Женский день);
- May 1, Wednesday: Labor Day (День труда);
- May 9, Friday: Victory Day (День Победы);
- May 14, Tuesday: Radonitsa (Радоница);
- July 3, Wednesday: Independence Day (День независимости);
- November 7, Thursday: October Revolution Day (День Октябрьской Революции);
- December 25, Wednesday: Catholic Christmas (Католическое Рождество).
Bridge holidays in Belarus in 2024:
- May 13 (Monday) to May 18 (Saturday), days off will be May 11 (Saturday), 12 (Sunday), 13 (Monday) and 14 (Tuesday);
- November 8 (Friday) to November 16 (Saturday), the days off will be November 7 (Thursday), 8 (Friday), 9 (Saturday) and 10 (Sunday).