Link has been copied
Cyprus will host the International Festival of Ancient Greek Drama from July 10 to August 5.
Acting troupes will perform in the amphitheaters’ of Paphos, Limassol and Aglanj. The performances are in different languages.
Currency exchange rate EUR to USD
Cyprus: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Cyprus in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Cyprus in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Νέος χρόνος);
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Βάπτισμα);
- February 27, Monday: Green Monday (Πράσινη Δευτέρα);
- March 25, Saturday: Greek Independence Day (Ημέρα Ανεξαρτησίας της Ελλάδας);
- April 1, Saturday: Cyprus National Day (Εθνική Ημέρα Κύπρου);
- April 14, Friday: Orthodox Good Friday (Ορθόδοξη Μεγάλη Παρασκευή);
- April 16 Sunday: Orthodox Easter Sunday (Κυριακή του Πάσχα της Ορθοδοξίας);
- April 17, Monday: Bright Monday (Λαμπρή Δευτέρα);
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Εργατική Πρωτομαγιά);
- June 5, Monday: Trinity Monday (Τριάδα Δευτέρα);
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Κοιμήσεως της Υπεραγίας Θεοτόκου);
- October 1, Sunday: Cyprus Independence Day (Ημέρα Κυπριακής Ανεξαρτησίας);
- October 28, Saturday: Greek National Day, Ohi Day (Εθνική εορτή της Ελλάδας, Ημέρα του Ohi);
- December 24, Sunday: Christmas Eve (παραμονή Χριστουγέννων);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Χριστούγεννα);
- December 26, Tuesday: Second Day of Christmas (Χριστούγεννα).
Bridge holidays in Cyprus in 2023:
- banks are closed on Easter as well on January 18 (Tuesday).