Link has been copied
Charter airline Magnicharters has launched a flight between Monterrey, Mexico, and Cayo Coco, Cuba, with a stopover in Havana.
Departures are on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Tickets cost from $165 one way.
Currency exchange rate CUP to MXN
Cuba: country`s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Passengers must have a QR code generated after the completion online of “D’Viajeros” form. The form must be submitted at most 48 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Cuba.
Arriving passengers could be tested for a COVID-19 with an RT-PCR method.
National holidays in Cuba in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Cuba in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: Triumph of the revolution (Triunfo de la Revolución);
- January 2, Monday: Victory Day of the Armed Forces (Día de Victoria de las Fuerzas Armadas);
- March 15, Saturday: Good Friday (Viernes Santo);
- March 1, Monday: International Workers’ Day (Día de los trabajadores);
- July 25, Tuesday: Assault of the Moncada garrison (Conmemoración del asalto a Moncada);
- July 26, Wednesday: Day of the National Rebellion (Día de la Rebeldía Nacional);
- July 27, Thursday: Assault of the Moncada garrison (Conmemoración del asalto a Moncada);
- October 10, Tuesday: Independence Day (Día de la Independencia);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Navidad).
Mexico: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Mexico in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Mexico in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Año Nuevo)
- February 5, Sunday: Constitution day (Día de la Constitución)
- February 6, Monday: Constitution day (Día de la Constitución)
- March 20, Monday: Benito Huarez Day (Día de Benito Huarez)
- April 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Jueves Santo)
- April 7, Friday: Great Friday (Viernes Santo)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Día laboral)
- May 5, Friday: The anniversary of the battle of Pueblo (El aniversario de la batalla de Pueblo)
- September 16, Saturday: Independence Day (Día de la Independencia)
- October 12, Thursday: Day of the Race (Día de la Raza)
- November 2, Thursday: The day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos)
- November 20, Monday: Day of Revolution (Día de la Revolución)
- December 12, Tuesday: Our Lady of Guadalupe (Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Navidad)