Link has been copied
Bloom Hawana Salalah festival will be held in Oman from 27 July to 11 August.
The programme includes flower exhibitions, creative evenings, musical events and talent contests.
Currency exchange rate OMR to USD
Oman: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Oman in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Oman in 2023. Non-working days:
- February 18, Saturday: Israa wal Miraj (الإسراء والمعراج);
- from April 21 to April 24, from Friday to Monday: Eid ul-Fitr (عيد الفطر);
- from June 28 to July 1, from Wednesday to Saturday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى);
- July 19, Wednesday: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية);
- July 23, Sunday: Resurrection Day (يوم النهضة);
- September 27, Wednesday: Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (المولد النبوي الشريف);
- November 18, Saturday: National Day (اليوم الوطني).
Official holidays in Oman are Thursday and Friday. Private companies also work on Thursday until lunch. Banks are open to work with clients from 08:00 to 14:00 from Sunday to Thursday (Friday and Saturday are days off).