Link has been copied
Belavia has changed hand luggage rules.
Portapludes will no longer be carried extra, and luggage marking has been introduced – passengers will be given blue or green tags at check-in, depending on the placement of items in the cabin.
Currency exchange rate BYN to USD
Belarus: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Belarus in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Belarus in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 7, Saturday: Orthodox Christmas (Православное Рождество);
- March 8, Wednesday: Women’s Day (Женский день);
- April 25, Saturday: Radonitsa (Радоница);
- Monday 1 May: Labor Day (День труда);
- May 9, Tuesday: Victory Day (День Победы);
- Monday 3 July: Independence Day (День независимости);
- Tuesday 7 November: October Revolution Day (День Октябрьской Революции);
- December 25, Monday: Catholic Christmas (Католическое Рождество).
Bridge holidays in Belarus in 2023:
- April 24 is moved to April 29 (Saturday);
- May 8 is moved to May 13 (Saturday);
- November 6 is moved to November 11 (Saturday).