Link has been copied
Bali has a new set of rules for tourists.
It is forbidden to criticize the local authorities, to use plastic bags and tubes, and to desecrate sacred sites. Travelers face fines, criminal prosecution and deportation.
Currency exchange rate IDR to USD
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Indonesia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Indonesia in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Tahun Baru);
- February 1, Wednesday: Chinese New Year (tahun baru Imlek);
- March 28, Tuesday: Isra and Miraj (Isra dan Miraj);
- March 22, Wednesday: Balian New Year (Tahun Baru Balian);
- April 15, Saturday: Good Friday (Jumat yang hebat);
- April 21, Friday: Eid Ul-Fitr (Lebaran);
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (hari Buruh);
- May 2, Tuesday: Eid al-Adha (Lebaran);
- May 3, Wednesday: Eid al-Adha (Lebaran);
- May 4, Thursday: Eid al-Adha (Lebaran);
- May 5, Friday: Eid al-Adha (Lebaran);
- May 6, Saturday: Eid al-Adha (Lebaran);
- May 16, Tuesday: Waisak (Waisak).