Link has been copied
Auckland (New Zealand) – Shenzhen (China) route of Hainan Airlines is open.
Flights are Wednesdays and Saturdays, flight time – 7 hours. Tickets cost from $1,000 roundtrip.
Currency exchange rate CNY to NZD
China: country’s borders status
Borders of China are open
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- foreign citizens with a visa issued outside the Mainland of China after 28 March 2020.
Updates on visa requirements
Issuance of all types of visas is resumed.
Visa exemption for nationals of Japan with a normal passport is suspended.
Visa exemption for nationals of Brunei Darussalam and Singapore with a normal passport resumed.
All arriving people must complete an “Exit/Entry Health Declaration Form” online or from the WeChat app ‘Customs Passenger Fingertip Service’ and present a QR code before departure.
Passengers are allowed to have a rapid antigen test (including home testing kit) and airlines will not be required to check the test result. The test certificate must be in English or the official language of the departure country.
This rule does not apply to:
- passengers younger than 3 years;
- passengers arriving on a direct flight from Macao SAR, China;
- children under 4 years arriving on a direct flight from Hong Kong SAR, China;
- passengers arriving from Hong Kong (SAR China) who in the past 7 days have only been in China (People’s Rep.) , Hong Kong (SAR China) and Macao (SAR China).
National holidays in China in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in China in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (新年)
- January 22, Sunday: Chinese New Year (春節)
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (国际妇女节)
- March 1, Monday: Day of International Solidarity of Workers (中国青年日)
- May 4, Thursday: China youth day (国际儿童节)
- June 1, Thursday: International Children’s Day (国际儿童节)
- August 1, Tuesday: The day of the creation of the People’s Liberation Army of China (创建中国人民解放军的那天)
- September 10, Sunday: Teacher’s Day (教师节)
- September 29, Friday: Feast of mid -autumn (中秋節)
- October 1, Sunday: The day of education of the PRC (中国教育日)
- April 4, Tuesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 5, Wednesday: Zinmin (清明節)
- April 6, Thursday: Zinmin (清明節)
- June 22, Thursday: Feast of dragon boats (端午)
New Zealand: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in New Zealand in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in New Zealand in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year’s Day;
- Monday, 2 January: New Year Holiday;
- January 3, Tuesday: New Year Holiday;
- Monday, 23 January: Wellington Anniversary Day;
- Monday, 30 January: Auckland Anniversary Day;
- Monday, 30 January: Nelson Anniversary Day;
- Monday, 6 February: Waitangi Day;
- Monday, 13 March: Taranaki Anniversary Day;
- Monday, 20 March: Otago Anniversary Day;
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday;
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday;
- Tuesday, 11 April: Southland Anniversary Day;
- Tuesday, 25 April: Anzac Day;
- Monday, 5 June: King’s Birthday;
- Friday, 14 July: Matariki;
- Monday, 25 September: South Canterbury Anniversary Day;
- Friday 20 October: Hawkes’ Bay Anniversary Day;
- Monday, 23 October: Labor Day;
- Monday, 30 October: Marlborough Anniversary Day;
- Friday, 17 November: Canterbury Anniversary Day;
- Monday, 27 November: Chatham Islands Anniversary Day;
- Monday, 4 December: Westland Anniversary Day;
- December 25, Monday: Christmas;
- Tuesday, 26 December: Boxing Day.