Link has been copied
Asian Express has launched daily bus services from Dushanbe to Khujand, Tajikistan.
Tickets cost $8.
Currency exchange rate TJS to USD
Tajikistan: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Tajikistan in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Tajikistan in 2023. Non-working days:
- December 31, Saturday: New Year (Соли Нав);
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Соли Нав);
- March 23, Thursday: Tajik’s Armed Forces Day (Рӯзи мусаллаҳи Тоҷикистон);
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (Рӯзи байналмилалии занон);
- Martha 21, Tuesday: Navruz (Наврӯз);
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Рӯзи мушкил);
- May 9, Tuesday: Victory Day (Рӯзи Ғалаба);
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al Adha (ИН Ал Адха);
- June 27, Tuesday: Day of National Unity (Рӯзи ваҳдати миллӣ);
- June 29, Thursday: Kurban-Bayram (Қурбон – Басам);
- June 30, Friday: Kurban-Bayram (Қурбон – Басам);
- July 1, Saturday: Kurban-Bayram (Қурбон – Басам);
- July 2, Sunday: Kurban-Bayram (Қурбон – Басам);
- September 9, Saturday: Independence Day (Рӯзи истиқлолият);
- September 11, Monday: Melon and honey festival (Фестивали харбуза ва асал);
- September 19, Tuesday: Apple festival (Фестивали Apple);
- November 6, Monday: Constitution day (Рӯзи конститутсия).
News - Tajikistan
18.09.2023 21:26Astana – Dushanbe route of FlyArystan airline was opened. Pin to board
17.09.2023 15:32Seasonal food sales have ended in Dushanbe. Pin to board
08.09.2023 00:36A new motorway was opened in Bokhtar (Tajikistan). Pin to board
06.09.2023 09:37“Unistream” stops transfers in euros and dollars to and from Tajikistan from 30 September. Pin to board
05.09.2023 02:46A festival of Korean culture will be held in Dushanbe from 16 to 17 September. Pin to board
31.08.2023 08:21The threat of mudslides has been announced in Tajikistan. Pin to board