Link has been copied
Air Caraibes is increasing its frequency of flights from 4 to 7 per week between Paris (France) and Cayenne (French Guiana) from July.
The cost of tickets from 960 dollars round-trip.
Currency exchange rate EUR to USD
France: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in France in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in France in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Nouvelle année)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Bon vendredi)
- March 10, Monday: Easter (Pâques)
- March 1, Monday: Labor Day (Fête du travail)
- May 8, Monday: Victory Day (Jour de la victoire)
- May 18, Thursday: Ascension of Jesus Christ (Ascension de Jésus-Christ)
- May 28, Sunday: Trinity (Trinité)
- May 29, Monday: Trinity (Trinité)
- July 14, Friday: Bastille’s day (La journée de Bastille)
- August 15, Tuesday: Ascension of the Virgin Mary (Ascension de la Vierge Marie)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Toussaint)
- November 11, Saturday: A truce day (Jour du Souvenir)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Noël)
- December 26, Tuesday: Saint Stefan’s Day (La journée de Saint Stefan)
Good Friday and St. Stefan’s Day are celebrated only in Alsace and Moselle.