Link has been copied
Aeroflot will launch the first retroflight from Moscow to Sochi on 20 March.
A total of seven flights are planned on different routes. Flight attendants will be dressed in Soviet uniform and passengers will be offered a retro menu.
Russia: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Everyone upon arrival must present a printed “Application Form“.
Updates on visa requirements
Temporarily issuance of e-visas is not available.
National holidays in Russia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Russia in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Новый год)
- January 2, Monday: New Year (Новый год)
- March 3, Tuesday: New Year (Новый год)
- March 4, Wednesday: New Year (Новый год)
- January 5, Thursday: New Year (Новый год)
- January 6, Friday: New Year (Новый год)
- January 7, Saturday: Christmas (Рождество)
- January 8, Sunday: New Year (Новый год)
- February 23, Thursday: Defender of the Fatherland Day (День Защитника Отечества)
- Martha 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (Международный женский день)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (Праздник Весны и Труда)
- May 9, Tuesday: Victory Day (День Победы)
- June 12, Monday: Russia Day (День России)
- November 4, Saturday: Day of National Unity (День народного единства)
Bridge holidays in 2023: from Sunday January 1 to Friday 24 and from Sunday January 8 to Monday May 8.
The exposition is located on the third floor of Terminal A.
Flights are three times a week. Tickets cost from 5800 rubles one way.
Wind gusts up to 25 m/sec were recorded in the city.
Tickets cost from $1,490 roundtrip.
Tickets cost from $1,375 roundtrip.
Tickets cost from $543 roundtrip.
Tickets cost from $300 roundtrip.
There were clashes with the police in Tel Aviv.
A car can be summoned in the Nala app.
Protesters block the work of airports and train stations in Paris and Lyon.
Tickets cost from $2,000 one way.
The program applies to citizens of 59 countries.
Flights are on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Tickets cost from $200 one way.
The event will feature literature from centers of Georgian culture.
The new regulations are valid until March 31, 2024.
To create a poll or leave a comment, please login or register