Link has been copied
Aer Lingus is running a sale until 18 September for flights from 1 October 2023 to 13 March 2024.
The promotion applies to flights from Europe to North America. The discount on tickets reaches 30 per cent.
Currency exchange rate EUR to USD
Ireland: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Ireland in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Ireland in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday, January 1: New Year’s Eve (Lá Caille);
- Friday, March 17: St. Patrick’s Day (Lá Fhéile Pádraig);
- Friday, April 7: Good Friday (Aoine an Chéasta);
- Monday, April 10: Easter Monday (Luan Cásca);
- Monday 1 May: May Day (Lá Bealtaine);
- Monday 5 June: June banking day (Lá Saoire i mí an Mheithimh);
- Monday, August 7: August banking day (Lá Saoire i mí Lúnasa);
- Monday, October 30: October Bank Holiday (Lá Saoire i mí Dheireadh Fómhair);
- Monday, December 25: Christmas Day (Lá Nollag);
- Tuesday, December 26: Saint Stephen’s Day (Lá Fhéile Stiofáin).