Link has been copied
A festival of retro cars will take place in Minsk from 5 to 7 May.
100 cars will take part in it.
Currency exchange rate BYN to USD
Belarus: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Belarus in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Belarus in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 7, Saturday: Orthodox Christmas (Православное Рождество);
- March 8, Wednesday: Women’s Day (Женский день);
- April 25, Saturday: Radonitsa (Радоница);
- Monday 1 May: Labor Day (День труда);
- May 9, Tuesday: Victory Day (День Победы);
- Monday 3 July: Independence Day (День независимости);
- Tuesday 7 November: October Revolution Day (День Октябрьской Революции);
- December 25, Monday: Catholic Christmas (Католическое Рождество).
Bridge holidays in Belarus in 2023:
- April 24 is moved to April 29 (Saturday);
- May 8 is moved to May 13 (Saturday);
- November 6 is moved to November 11 (Saturday).
News - Belarus
01.10.2023 17:51Minsktrans changed the route of buses from Riga to Minsk. Pin to board
26.09.2023 07:58Latvia has closed the border checkpoint “Siline” on the border with Belarus. Pin to board
13.09.2023 11:59Belavia is holding a promotion with a 5% discount on tickets until September 30. Pin to board
12.09.2023 21:49Severstal increases the number of flights from Kaluga to Minsk to 2 per week. Pin to board
11.09.2023 21:07Poland has resumed issuing tourist visas to citizens of Belarus. Pin to board
05.09.2023 02:54Days of Culture of Rostov region will be held in Belarus from 21 to 24 September. Pin to board