Country`s borders status
Borders of Namibia are open with some restrictions.
Arriving people must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result of a test taken not more than 7 days before departure from the first embarkation point.
This doesn’t apply to:
- citizens and residents of Namibia;
- children of 5 or younger.
Citizens and residents of Namibia could be subject to quarantine.
Arriving people must:
- present upon arrival a completed Travel Health Questionnaire;
- have travel insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses;
- undergo medical screening.