Borders are open with restrictions.
In order to enter the country passengers must have the following printed documents:
- a valid vaccination certificate (except for children under 12 years accompanied by vaccinated parents or legal guardians) and a negative COVID-19 antigen test result in English, issued at most 48 hours before arrival; OR
- a negative RT-PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before arrival (except for children under 12 years);
- a medical insurance obtained online (except for citizens of Myanmar).
All documents must be printed.
Currently transit via Myanmar is prohibited.
Arriving passengers shall be tested for COVID-19 at their own expense.
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- it is stated that it’s holder was fully vaccinated no less than 14 days before arrival;
- the jab was made with one of the accepted vaccines: AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Corbevax, Covaxin, Covishield, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Myancopharm, Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac, Sputnik Light and Sputnik V;
- it is printed.