Borders are open with restrictions.
In order to enter the country passengers must have the following printed documents:
- a valid vaccination certificate (except for children under 12 years accompanied by vaccinated parents or legal guardians);
- a negative RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival (except for children under 6 years);
- a medical insurance obtained online (except for citizens of Myanmar).
All documents must be printed.
All passengers must arrive at Yangon International Airport (RGN).
Currently transit via Myanmar is prohibited.
Suspension of all visa exemptions and visa on arrival facilities.
Arriving passengers shall be tested for COVID-19 at their own expense.
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- it is stated that it’s holder was fully vaccinated no less than 14 days before arrival;
- the jab was made with one of the accepted vaccines: AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Corbevax, Covaxin, Covishield, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Myancopharm, Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac, Sputnik Light and Sputnik V;
- it is printed.