Borders are open with restrictions.
Every passenger must have the following documents:
- completed and printed “Public Health Passenger Form“;
- a negative PCR test result taken no more than 72 hours before departure from the 1st embarkation point. Must be in Arabic, French or English;
- a valid vaccination certificate (this includes both adults and children between 12 and 18 years old).
Children under 12 years shall not provide any COVID-related documents.
Vaccination certificate is valid if:
- it stating that it’s holder was fully vaccinated no less than 14 days before arrival and no more than 4 months. For those received a booster dose or under 18 years old the certificate is valid indefinitely;
- approved vaccines are: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm, Sinovac and Sputnik V.