Country`s borders status
Borders of Montenegro are opened without restrictions.
Every passenger must have a negative PCR COVID-19 PCR test result. Test must have been taken no more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
Alternatively passengers may use a negative rapid antigen test result issued no more than 48 hours before arrival or even positive COVID-19 test result issued between 90 and 14 days before arrival (these passengers must be also holders of certificate stating that they are not contagious).
These passengers doesn’t need any test result in order to enter the country:
- citizens and residents of Montenegro. Instead of providing negative covid test result they may choose self-isolation for 14 day;
- children younger than 5 years;
- those arriving from or who have been in the past 15 days Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain Sweden or Ukraine;
- holders of positive serological IgC antibodies test result issued no more than 30 days before arrival;
- holders of vaccine certificate. The 2nd shot of vaccine must be done no less than 7 days before arrival.